1. Recognize that people are your most valuable asset - Everyone has skills, gifts and talents that should be cultivated and utilized.
2. Lead by example - recognize that modeling is one of your most effective teaching tools. "Practice what you preach"
3. Assist in creating a positive working environment - Respect and cooperation are the ultimate tone-setters for effective communication. Remember: "Everyone should not get their way, but at least they will get their say."
4. Clearly articulate your vision - vision that is not clearly articulated can lead to multiple agendas, which can lead to division and decreased productivity. Don't expect others to carry out a vision that has not been clearly articulated.
Shared vision + Shared Accountability = Shared results.
5. Allow for the creativity of others to shine - when individuals feel appreciated and know that their work is valued, then creative ideas and solutions will begin to multiply. A Highly Effective Leader brings out the best in him/herself and in others!
BLC, LLC is committed to providing the highest of quality and support for it's clients!